Aluminium alloy casting filter is used to filter non-metallic solid inclusions in aluminum and aluminum alloy solutions. Cost-effective. It uses high-open-pore structure sponge and high-purity ceramic materials.
After strict quality control, the pore size is large, the through-hole rate is high, the sintering is sufficient, and the compressive strength is good, ensuring high efficiency filtration.
Aluminium alloy casting filters are widely used for filtering and purifying various aluminum and aluminum alloy solutions, such as continuous casting, semi-continuous casting, gravity casting, low pressure casting, etc. In addition to general specifications, it can also be designed according to customer requirements.
Aluminium Alloy Casting Filter can effectively remove larger inclusions in molten aluminum, absorb micron-sized inclusion particles, improve surface quality, improve product performance, improve organization, and increase output. It is widely used in the production fields of aluminum profile, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy and so on.
Adtech is here to introduce the production process of foam ceramic filters
The three-dimensional network structure and porous foamed organic foam are used as the carrier to intrude into the special ceramic slurry with thixotropy, and the ceramic slurry is evenly coated on the carrier skeleton through a special roll extrusion process. Then, it is dried and cured, and then fired at high temperature.
Instructions for use of aluminum alloy casting filters
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the gasket on the filter plate by hand to prevent the flow of aluminum liquid.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of molten aluminum. Preheat to remove moisture and promote initial transient filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normally, it takes about 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to replacing the aluminum water head during the casting process. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum starts to pass, the indenter drops below 75-100mm, and then the indenter rises slowly.
5. In the normal filtering process, please avoid hitting and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the cleaning tank should be filled with molten aluminum to prevent excessive interference of molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, take out the foam ceramic filter plate and clean the filter box in time.
Product specification model: This standard is a product model, represented by the current common name P. The number in front of the English letter P indicates the hole density of the product, which corresponds to the uniformity of the hole. For example, the 10P type is a ceramic foam filter product with a uniformity of 7-13 holes in any length of 25.4 mm.