Foam Ceramic Filter Krasnoyarsk Aluminum is manufactured on the basis of a carrier with a fixed network structure and organic Foam cells for the filtration and purification of liquid Aluminum.
The ceramic foam filter is mixed into the thixotropic alumina slurry through an automatic production line, and the slurry is uniformly deposited on the foam skeleton of the carrier after drying and curing. It is then fired at a high temperature of 1180°C to form the final product.
Aluminum is very light reflective, reflecting ultraviolet rays more strongly than silver. The purer the aluminum, the better its reflectivity. Vacuum aluminum plating is widely used in the manufacture of high quality mirrors.
The combination of this film with polysilicon film makes a cheap and lightweight solar cell material. Aluminum powder can maintain silvery luster, widely used in manufacturing coatings, commonly known as silver powder.
Foam Ceramic Filter Krasnoyarsk Aluminum is used to Filter impurities in molten Aluminum alloy, helping to meet the production requirements of high-quality precision castings (such as computer hard disks, PS substrate) made from high-tech Aluminum alloy. Used for printing, preservation of materials, turbojet fan blades, etc.
Advantages of Chinese foam ceramic filter
- The filter adopts the principle of adsorption, which can effectively remove large inclusions and absorb small inclusions in liquid aluminum.
- No debris fall off, effectively reduce aluminum contamination.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance, improve the erosion resistance of molten metal.
- Automated production, 3 calibration processes, accurate sizing and tightly mounted filter tank.
- Improve surface appearance and performance, clean liquid aluminum.
Aluminum alloy has some better properties than pure aluminum, greatly expanding the use of aluminum.
Pure aluminum, for example, is softer. When a certain amount of copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals are added to aluminum, its strength can be greatly improved. It’s almost equivalent to steel. It has low density and is not easy to rust. It is widely used in planes, cars, trains and ships. Satellite and rocket construction.