Foam ceramic filters for aluminium casting are widely used in aluminum foundry and cast houses. The performance requirements of aluminum and aluminum alloy products continue to increase, so new requirements are also put forward for the filtration of aluminum liquid.
The molten aluminum is required to have good casting characteristics such as high purity, less floating impurities, and smooth flow of the molten aluminum, so that the cast aluminum products have excellent physical and chemical properties and mechanical processing properties to meet higher requirements.
Due to the influence of impurity factors, A356 aluminum alloy is easy to fracture, thereby affecting its strength, plastic toughness and mechanical properties.
6082 is a thermally strengthened alloy with good formability, weldability and machinability. It can still maintain good operability after annealing. It is mainly used for mechanical structures, including bars, plates, tubes and profiles.
In the aluminum casting process, due to incomplete slag removal during the solidification process, improper crystallization and cooling conditions, defects such as inclusions, shrinkage holes, and pores are prone to occur.
Foam Ceramic Filters for Aluminium Casting Filtration
1. Effectively remove harmful impurities such as bubbles, oxides, and various inclusions in the aluminum melt, thereby fundamentally eliminating pores and slag holes in the casting, greatly improving the yield of the casting, and improving the inherent performance and appearance quality of the casting.
2. Improve the mechanical properties of the casting: it can increase the hardness of the casting, the surface hardness is uniform, and the bending strength of the casting can be improved.
3. Change the processing performance of castings and improve processing efficiency.
4. High strength, good thermal shock resistance, no slag inclusion.
5. There are tiny gaps and strong slag absorption ability.
6. The three-dimensional network high-temperature ion sputtering activation treatment improves the affinity for inclusions in aluminum.
7. Screening, collision precipitation, adsorption, accumulation, deep purification.