In the process of aluminum alloy casting, attention to related issues can maximize the avoidance of some situations. So, what are the issues that need special attention the problems in aluminum alloy casting process? Let’s take a look at the specific precautions below. I hope you can know what you should pay attention to after reading.
Problems in Aluminum Alloy Casting
1. Be sure to put the ingot head before casting, and check all places. If there is damage, you should replace or repair it in time.
2. If the graphite ring is too damaged or cracked, you should replace the graphite ring in time. AdTech’s graphite ring made of high purity graphite materials and produced by precision CNC equipment. It is the best choice for hot-top aluminum casting.
3. Before casting aluminum alloy, be sure to check whether the equipment is operating normally, the lubrication is in place, the wire rope is damaged, and the switch is flexible.
4. Pre-heat-treat the launder and related casting tools. Remember to put the ceramic foam filter in the pre-heat treatment. The technology of AdTech’s ceramic filter has been widely approved by the market, applied for producing multiple series of aluminum alloys products. Ceramic filter is surrounded by Sealing gasket, laying between filter and filter bowl, to prevent molten aluminum leaking through interface. AdTech’s filter adopts sealing gasket in 3 different types, fiber paper material, fiber cotton material, expanding cotton material.
5. After opening the water discharge hole, replace the ceramic fiber plug in time, and close the water discharge port, so as to control the flow rate. AdTech’s tap out cone is made of aluminum silicate fiber with vacuum filtering shape process rather than traditional handmade. This kind of manufacturing method is high production efficiency, the rate of final products is up to 99%.
6. When casting aluminum alloys, be sure to wait until the related crystallizers have been filled with molten aluminum before starting work. Pay attention to control the speed and temperature when casting.
7. When finishing, we must first stop the casting machine and then stop the water. In this way, it can be guaranteed that all the aluminum liquid inside has run out.
Only after paying attention to the above problems in aluminum alloy casting can we guarantee the quality of castings, and only in this way can you reduce the chance of rework.