Aluminum Degassing Unit manufacturer AdTech has long recognized the need for effective nitrogen gas treatment to remove hydrogen and inclusions. Therefore, AdTech online degassing device can measure this requirement and achieve the best possible degassing efficiency.
Aluminum Degassing Unit is an advanced metal purification device with advanced heating elements. It is suitable for removing gases and harmful impurities in aluminum and aluminum alloys. The online degassing device adopts advanced high-silicon melting technology to obtain a longer use time. The degassing rotor, heater protection thimble, and thermocouple protection thimble, adopt ceramic manufacturing technology, and can measure the requirements for the production of high-precision aluminum.
Rotary degassing has made a major breakthrough in automated, efficient, and cost-effective degassing. The principle of the degasser requires a rotor, which can generate very fine inert gas bubbles, which are evenly and uniformly distributed throughout the metal bath.
Aluminum Melt Degassing Units adopt a new type of high-silicon molten material manufacturing technology and have an ultra-long life furnace body. The degassing rotor, heater protection sleeve and thermocouple protection sleeve are all made of silicon nitride (Si3N4) ceramic manufacturing technology. It must eliminate the hydrogen contained in molten aluminum and its alloys and other residues that affect its quality and mechanical properties.
Aluminum Degassing Unit Manufacturer AdTech offers a cost-efficient online degassing system for aluminum degassing refining. If you need it, pls contact us at email@example.com.
Metal Degassing Process
- The degassing of aluminum is based on the principle that dissolved hydrogen will move from a high concentration (in the melt) to a low concentration (inert gas) area.
- The hydrogen disperses into molten metal, just like it is released in any small space. It will maintain a constant concentration throughout the melt.
- The migration speed of hydrogen in the air is almost as fast as in the air. Therefore, there is no need to contact every ounce of metal with inert guests.
- The efficiency of aluminum degassing is determined by two factors, the transfer rate of the metal/gas interface and the total surface area available for transfer.
- The traditional hydrogen degassing system bubbling through metal (chlorine, freon or SF6) to speed up the transfer of hydrogen to the large bubbles through the metal gas interface.
- On humid days, there is a practical limit to the removal of hydrogen, because the surface area of the metal increases due to the large bubbles breaking the surface, and then more hydrogen is absorbed from the humid atmosphere.