The Aluminum Foundries Ceramic Filters molten metal filtration efficiency is closely related to its correct installation and use. At the same time, due to the adoption of the filtration process, in the smelting, furnace treatment, casting, and other process operations, the conventional necessary measures to reduce the occurrence of inclusions cannot be ignored. The cleaned aluminum liquid should also be prevented from re-contamination after being filtered.
(1) According to the application conditions, pouring temperature, weight, pouring time, select reasonable filter size specifications and models to ensure the safety of the filter product application.
(2) The size gap between the filter box and the ceramic foam filter product is rationalized, and the cross-sectional area design ratio of the pouring system is rationalized, in order to exert the filtering effect of the filter, avoid the turbulence of the molten metal, and improve the yield of castings.
The effect of the correct application of the ceramic foam filter:
① Effectively filter impurities and improve the purity of the molten metal solution;
②Reduce turbulent entrainment, make the molten metal fill smoothly, and evenly distribute the structure of the casting;
③Reduce casting defects, improve surface quality and yield, which is conducive to cutting and reducing manufacturing costs.
Aluminum Foundries Ceramic Filters Advantages
1. Using the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large-volume inclusions in molten aluminum, and can effectively adsorb small-sized inclusions;
2. No slag drop, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum;
3. Good thermal shock resistance, improved corrosion resistance to molten metal;
4. Automatic production line, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Aluminum Foundry Ceramic Filter is mainly used for the filtration of aluminum and aluminum alloys in foundries and foundry plants. Due to its excellent resistance to corrosion and corrosion of molten aluminum, it can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas, provide laminar flow, and significantly clean the filtered metal. Cleaner metals can lead to higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusions, all of which contribute to profits.