Aluminum Granulated Flux is suitable for ordinary aluminum alloys (alloys with high magnesium content and aluminum-magnesium alloys cannot be used), as well as pure aluminum smelting, degassing refining and slag removal.
Aluminum Granulated Flux Working Principle
1. The jet enters the molten aluminum uniformly under the action of the carrier gas (N 2 or Ar), and the physical and chemical changes of the molten aluminum form countless small bubbles that are in full contact with the molten aluminum
At the same time, molten aluminum 3 contains [H] and other harmful gases. Certain substances contained in the Molten Aluminum Refining will strongly absorb and melt the oxides and suspended matter in the melt, and adhere to the bubbles.
4. As the bubbles rise, they are brought to the surface of the molten aluminum, so as to achieve the purpose of purification and purification such as degassing and slag removal.
Features of Aluminum Granulated Flux
1. Some components in the refined preparation are easy to decompose at high temperature, and the generated gas is easy to react with hydrogen, has a strong adsorption force for slag, and quickly escapes from the melt.
2. Has the function of slag remover.
3. Reduce smoke and dust, reduce combustion loss, environmental protection and economy.
4. The amount of refining agent per ton of aluminum is 1.5-2.0kg, and the aluminum ash discharge is 0.8-1%, which meets the requirements of high-precision aluminum alloy casting and effectively improves the yield of the molten liquid. The metal content reaches 0.6-0.8%. The purpose of energy saving and consumption reduction has been achieved.
Instructions for use of Aluminum Granulated Flux
1. Sprinkle the refined preparation on the surface of the liquid, quickly press it into the aluminum liquid, stir evenly, let it stand still, and discharge the slag
2. It is best to use an inert gas to spray the refined preparation and the molten aluminum into the molten aluminum.
When the temperature of the aluminum alloy reaches about 660-720 degrees, add a refining agent. Press the tool to the bottom until there are no bubbles. It is mainly used to remove hydrogen from molten aluminum. Refined preparation: zinc chloride.
After refining, add slag agent, stir thoroughly with tools to remove slag, mainly used to remove impurities in molten aluminum, slag agent is mainly used for the smelting of lead alloys.
After removing the slag, sprinkle covering agents on the surface, such as expanded perlite and expanded graphite, to prevent hydrogen in the air from entering the aluminum liquid and keep it warm.
After the aluminum and aluminum alloy are melted, the furnace cleaner cleans the furnace wall.