The aluminum liquid purification system includes a liquid aluminum degassing device and the CFF filter box. They are installed between the furnace and casting platform. The liquid outlet of the liquid aluminum degassing device is connected with the first liquid inlet of the liquid aluminum filter box. The setting of the launder can ensure the continuous production of the aluminum liquid purification system, thereby reducing the cost caused by stopping and restarting the production system. It is the most widely used high-efficiency aluminum liquid filtration system.
The aluminum liquid filter box includes a box body, a filter device is fixed in the box body, the filter device includes a filter cavity and flow trough, a filter plate is arranged in the filter cavity, and a liquid inlet and a liquid outlet are provided on the filter device.
Aluminum Liquid Purification System Introduction
The ceramic foam filter box is widely used in the aluminum water filtration in the aluminum melting and casting process, so as to prevent the particulate impurities in the aluminum liquid from entering the casting slab and affecting the quality of aluminum processed products.
According to the quality requirements of the finished castings, the flow of molten aluminum, the total amount of filtered molten aluminum, and the cleanliness of the molten aluminum itself, the correct selection of the type of filter box and the specifications of the foam filter plate can obtain a satisfactory filtering effect.
CFF Filter Box Characteristics
- The filtering effect is remarkable. It can meet the requirements of ordinary products, and can even reach the production of aluminum alloy cans, aviation alloys, and other demanding occasions. The filter box can effectively filter out large inclusions in molten aluminum.
- Absorb small and small inclusions in molten aluminum and refine the crystal structure of castings. Reduce the hydrogen content in the molten aluminum, and remove the harmful elements Na and K in the molten aluminum through adsorption.
- The filtering method is simple. Foam ceramic filter plates have been standardized and serialized production. According to the requirements of the quality and flow of the molten aluminum, with filter plates with different hole sizes (20-60ppi) and filter plate combinations, different filtering effects can be achieved.
- Economic savings. The filter plate has high strength, aluminum water erosion resistance, and good thermal shock performance, and the filter plate has a long life. The heating cover can ensure that the same filter plate is reused in the filtrate more than 6 times, reducing the cost of consumables. The lining of the filter box is similar to the degassing box, which is not infiltrated with aluminum, has good thermal insulation, resistance to cold and heat shock, and long life.
- Installation and maintenance are simple. The inner lining of the pre-fired forming filter box is easy to replace, which minimizes production downtime.