Foam Ceramic Filter Ykk Aluminum can reduce the existence of various non-metallic inclusions in Aluminum melt, and avoid the defects of loose ingot, porosity, inclusion and so on.
It significantly improves the mechanical properties, machining properties, fatigue resistance and scouring resistance of aluminum ingots and bars.
There are many reasons for aluminum pollution.
During the melting process, aluminum is exposed to the atmosphere in the furnace in a molten or semi-molten state, which is easy to oxidize and react with water vapor. Hydrogen is easy to form various forms of nonmetallic slag and coarse intermetallic compound particles.
Some of the waste from the charge component is carried into some non-aluminum impurities during the cycle. Because the waste comes from the process waste of each process in the factory and the waste outside the factory, the route is different, the composition is complex, the quality is poor.
These impurities tend to produce bubbles and inclusions in the slab, which seriously affect the purity of the metal melt, and then affect the machining performance, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and appearance quality of the product.
Foam Ceramic Filter Ykk Aluminum can effectively remove all kinds of inclusions from the fineness to micron level in the Aluminum water, so that the Aluminum water can form a smooth laminar flow, which is convenient for filling.
With good mechanical strength and chemical stability, superior aluminum washing; Pore size and through-hole ratio are strictly controlled to achieve stable filtration.
The foam ceramic filter is surrounded by sealed thermal expansion ceramic fiber inserts that help seal the filter plate in the filter box and ensure no metal flow.
Instructions for use of ceramic foam filter:
1. Clean up debris on the surface of the filter box and keep the filter box clean.
2. Gently put the Foam Ceramic Filter into the Cff Casthouse and press the sealing pad around the Foam Ceramic Filter by hand to prevent liquid aluminum from flowing or floating.
3. CFF Casthouse and Foam Ceramic Filter are uniformly preheated to make them close to the temperature of liquid aluminum. Preheating temperature of Foam Ceramic Filter is not less than 260℃.
4. Preheating removes the absorbed moisture, which is conducive to opening the initial Filter aperture at the moment, and prevents the heat from rising and shrinking and blocking some holes on Foam Ceramic Filter. Preheating can be electric heating or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes.
5. In the normal filtration process, should avoid hitting and vibrating Foam Ceramic Filter. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum liquid to avoid too much or too little disturbance of aluminum liquid.
6. After filtration, remove Foam Ceramic Filter in time and clean THE CFF Casthouse.