Foundry Fluxes for Aluminum are powdery particle that is in full contact with the molten metal. The gas and inclusions in the molten aluminum are brought to the surface of the molten aluminum through physical and chemical effects, and at the same time achieve the purpose of degassing and slag removal, and after a large number of applications, the refining agent has been proved to be more pure.
How to Use Foundry Aluminum Flux
1. Install the quantitative aluminum casting flux into the duster storage tank in the refining temperature range.
2. Pass nitrogen gas (pressure is 1.2~1.8kg/cm2) and then open the switch under the refining tank.
3. When the iron pipe has Cast Aluminum Flux, the iron pipe is inserted into the aluminum liquid for horizontal movement.
4. the insertion depth should be at the end of the iron pipe at 3/4 of the depth of the aluminum liquid, move the iron pipe 2 to 3 times before and after, do not touch the furnace wall to prevent the pipe.
5. In the refining time (6 to 20 tons for 10 to 15 minutes), spray the flux, then pull the iron pipe out of the aluminum liquid, and turn off the nitrogen.
Foundry Fluxes for Dunkirk Aluminum has the advantages of being smokeless, odorless, dustless and easy to operate.
Dunkirk Aluminum is the largest aluminum smelter in Europe, specializing in the production of aluminum alloy plates and aluminum ingots.
Al Dunkirk Industries, formerly known as Free Industry France SAS, has completed the refinancing of its advanced credit agreement, including approximately US$235 million in financing debt and US$60 million in hedging liabilities.
The CEO said: “The refinancing is great news because it completely stabilizes our capital structure and provides much-needed working capital. Among other benefits, it will also enable aluminum companies to provide statutory audits in France upon request. We Operating in a turbulent industry, long-term operational success requires a stable financial structure.”