The online filtering device is used for on-line filtering of the aluminum melt outside the furnace, it can remove the non-metallic inclusions in the aluminum melt and improve the quality of the aluminum melt.
Online Filtering Device Structure
The filter box is composed of a steel shell, a ceramic foam filter, and a high-performance high-aluminum castable lining.
The inner lining is resistant to liquid aluminum erosion, does not stick to aluminum, and does not react chemically with aluminum; the thickness of the castable is ≥ 120mm, and the thickness of the insulation layer ≥ 200mm.
The filter plate is heated by gas, which has a long service life and is convenient for replacement.
The specially designed filter chamber can realize single-stage or double-stage filtration. Users can choose to place one or two filter plates for filtration according to the quality requirements of the end product.
The filter box cover can be lifted by a hydraulic cylinder and can be rotated 180°, which is convenient and safe to replace the filter plate.
The foam ceramic filter plate is installed in the plate filter box as the main filter, mainly used for continuous purification of molten aluminum, with a good deep filtering effect.
How to Use Online Filtering Equipment
1. Aperture selection
Continuous casting and rolling: 40~60ppi
Gravity casting: 10~30ppi
Semi-continuous casting: 30~70ppi
High-quality aluminum or plate: 40~90ppi
2. Clean the filter box;
3. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by;
4. Evenly preheat the filter box and the filter plate to make them close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating can be implemented by electric or gas heating. Normally it takes about 15 ~30 minutes;
5. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when pouring. The normal initial pressure head is 100~150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75~100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase;
6. In the normal filtering process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate, and at the same time make the casting launder full of aluminum liquid to avoid too much disturbance of the molten aluminum;
7. After filtering, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.