A new energy-saving and environment-friendly new process for refining and direct reuse of scrap aluminum, including the following process steps
1) Carry out preliminary sorting treatment on the scrap aluminum, remove large pieces of impurities, and then remove the surface moisture of the scrap aluminum;
2) Send the aluminum scrap processed in step 1) to the smelting furnace for smelting treatment, and use a stirring device to continuously stir during the smelting process to precipitate part of the slag;
3) After the scrap aluminum is melted, the molten aluminum is sampled and analyzed, and the composition and content of various impurities in the molten aluminum are analyzed. According to the analysis results, a quantitative impurity remover is added to remove the impurities in the molten aluminum;
4) After the impurity removal is completed, the impurity removal agent and impurities are separated according to the type and content of the added impurity removal agent to obtain molten aluminum;
5) Stir the molten aluminum evenly, keep it warm and remove the slag to obtain high-purity molten aluminum;
6) Heat the high-purity molten aluminum, add alloy to the molten aluminum, and then pour it into the mold to obtain aluminum alloy castings to prepare aluminum alloy products. The invention adopts a one-step method to reuse aluminum scrap, and directly processes into products after smelting, without going through three smelting processes, and has clean production and zero environmental pollution.
Because the source and composition of scrap aluminum are very complex, it is necessary to use reasonable refining technology to make it effective. The quality of aluminum alloy products mainly depends on the scrap aluminum refining processes, and hydrogen removal and impurity removal are the key to the melting and casting process. Our company has independently developed online degassing technology and filtering equipment, which can effectively degas and remove impurities.