The alumina foam ceramic filter plate is specially developed by AdTech for the purification of molten aluminum. The molten aluminum flows through the tortuous and porous three-dimensional foam structure, and the tiny impurities are intercepted, adsorbed, deposited and adhered to the pore wall firmly, filtering out the micron-level impurities in the molten aluminum, and solving the sensitivity of aluminum alloy to internal defects issues.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter Advantages
1. High strength, not easy to drop slag;
2. High opening rate and uniform pore structure;
3. The pore size is the same, and the flow rate is stable when the molten aluminum passes;
4. There are many varieties, from 7 inches to 26 inches, and the mesh size is 20ppi to 60ppi;
5. Heating, easy to operate, just use and change without damaging the lining of the filter box;
6. Fire-resistant cotton and expanded cotton edging can be provided.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter Purification Applications
1. Aluminum melting and casting workshops such as round bars, slabs, casting and rolling.
2. In the production and processing of aluminum alloy 1 to 7 series products, precision electronic aluminum devices, aluminum plates, can materials, aviation aluminum materials, etc.
How to Use Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter
1. Check and clean the debris on the surface of the CFF filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
2. Gently put the alumina ceramic foam filter plate into the filter box, and press the gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the molten aluminum from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make them close to the temperature of molten aluminum, and the preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460℃. Preheating to remove adsorbed water helps to open the initial filter pore size instantly, and prevents thermal expansion and contraction from clogging the filter plate. Electric or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normal heating is 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the changes of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the flow control of the normal demand of molten aluminum. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass, the indenter will drop below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will gradually increase.
5. During the normal filtering process, avoid knocking or shaking the filter plate. At the same time, a launder should be used to fill the molten aluminum to avoid too large or small disturbance of the molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, take out the ceramic foam filter plate in time and clean the filter box.