The ceramic foam filter for aluminium casting has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, molten metal corrosion resistance, high strength, high qualification rate and large surface area. It is mainly used for the filtration and purification of metallurgy and foundry metal liquids.
The molten metal mixture flows through the porous structure of the ceramic foam, thereby becoming uniform, smooth and clean.
Ceramic Foam Filter for Aluminium Casting removes micron-level inclusions, and some wrapping gas reduces the erosion of the sand mold and reduces the product obsolescence rate.
Ceramic foam filters can be made with different pore sizes and porosities to obtain satisfactory filtering effects.
Advantages of aluminium alloy ceramic foam filter for casting
–Compact, short and straight door system
-The available template area is larger
-Due to high filtration efficiency, non-metallic inclusions are significantly reduced
-Improve the technical performance of castings
Features of aluminum alloy ceramic foam filter for casting
1. High permeability, good strength and thermal shock resistance, stable quality, no matter it is large size or small ppi product, no impurities will be lost at high temperature.
2. Advantages compared with traditional filter materials: thermal stability and chemical stability at high temperatures, avoiding chemical reactions with the molten metal after filtration.
3. Pure ceramic composites have high porosity and good mechanical strength at high temperatures.
4. Fully open holes, ceramic particles or powder will not be lost during the filtering process (snowfall).
5. Easy to operate and energy saving. Make the metal flow smoothly, avoid sputtering and reflow, thereby improving the surface quality of the casting, preventing hole deformation, and ultimately reducing the rejection rate.