Aluminum Factory Foam Ceramic Filter adopts three-dimensional network structure and organic bubble connected to pores as support. Invade it into the slurry of thixotropic alumina material and adopt automatic central distance square calibration extrusion process to make the slurry.
Foam Ceramic Filter is applied evenly to the backing bubble skeleton, and is baked and solidified at an elevated temperature of 1180 ° C.
Ceramic foam filter is installed in the filter box for the filtration of impurities from the aluminum alloy liquid, and it can meet the high-value and high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation. Such as computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, cans, jet turbine engine fan blades, and other products.
AdTech is a professional manufacturer of ceramic foam filter plates for aluminum factories.
Advantages of Aluminum Factory Ceramic Foam Filter
1. It adopts the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove large inclusions in liquid aluminum and effectively absorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. No slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size and more suitable for the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and enhance the role of microstructure.
Aluminum Factory Foam Ceramic Filter Plate Instructions
1. Inspect and clean the surface of the CFF filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
2. Gently place the filter plate into the filter housing and hand press the gasket around the filter plate to prevent the liquid aluminum from sinking or floating.
3. Evenly preheat the filter housing and filter plate so that they are close to the temperature of liquid aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260 ° C. Preheating to remove adsorbed moisture helps to facilitate the initial opening of the filter pores, preventing the expansion and contraction of heat from causing partial blockage of the filter plate pores. The preheater can be heated with electricity or gas and heated normally for 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to changing the aluminum hydraulic head during casting and keep the normal demand of aluminum liquid control flow. The normal starting pressure is 100 to 150 mm. When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure height will drop below 75-100mm, then the pressure height will gradually increase.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and shaking the filter plate. At the same time, the laundromat should be filled with aluminum water to prevent the aluminum liquid from being too big and too small.
6. After filtration is complete, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter housing.