Ceramic fiber products refer to the industrial products with the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical vibration resistance, which are made of ceramic fiber as raw materials, and are specially used in various high temperature, high pressure and easy wear environment. Therefore, it has been widely used in machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries.
Ceramic Fiber Products
Ceramic fiber products are excellent refractories. It has the advantages of lightweight, high-temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, good high temperature insulation performance and non-toxic.
Ordinary ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is called ceramic fiber because one of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the main component of porcelain. The use temperature of ceramic fiber can be further improved by adding zirconia or chromium oxide.
It has the advantages of light weight, good heat insulation performance, good thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing and convenient construction. It can’t resist the erosion of high-speed airflow and slag.
Ceramic fiber is made by a double-sided needling process, which is widely used in high-temperature and low-temperature environments. According to different production processes, ceramic fiber blanket is generally divided into two categories, one is throwing silk blanket and the other is spraying silk blanket.
- The diameter of fiber: the spinning fiber is thicker, the spinning fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 & micro; m, and the spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 & micro.
- Fiber length: the spinning fiber is longer, the spinning fiber is generally 150-250 mm, and the spinneret fiber is 100-200 mm.
- Thermal conductivity: the spinneret blanket is superior to the spinneret blanket due to its finer fibers.
- The tensile and bending strength of the spinneret blanket is better than that of the spinneret blanket due to its coarser fiber.
- The application of ceramic fiber block making: the jet blanket is better than the jet blanket because of its thicker and longer fibers. In the folding process of the block making, the jet blown blanket is easy to break and tear, while the spun silk blanket can be folded It is very compact and not easy to be damaged. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining
- Vertical layer paving application of waste heat boiler and other bulky blankets: due to the thick and long fiber, the throwing silk blanket has better tensile resistance and more durability, so the throwing silk blanket is better than the spraying silk blanket.