AdTech granular flux is used for the production, degassing and slag removal of molten aluminum, which solves the burning problem caused by the chemical reaction and the environmental pollution caused by smoke when the traditional flux is put into the molten aluminum. The dosage is small and the effect is excellent. It is the best choice for degassing and slagging of aluminum alloy casting. AdTech has two types of granular fluxes: sodium-free type and alkali-removing type, which meet all the requirements for degassing and slagging of molten aluminum. Through physical and chemical changes in the molten aluminum, numerous small bubbles are formed and fully contact with molten aluminum, separating hydrogen and other harmful gases. At the same time, adsorbing and fusing compounds contained in the refining flux can strongly adsorbing and fusing oxide and float, attaching together to the bubbles, with the rise of the bubbles and being brought to the surface of molten aluminum, so as to achieve the degassing and deslagging purpose of purification.
AdTech Granular Flux Advantages
1. Less consumption and cost saving. Our granular aluminum consumption is 0.5-1.0kg, which greatly reduces the consumption and saves costs.
2. The degassing and slag removal effect is excellent, and it has the effect of removing alkali metals, which effectively improves the quality of aluminum alloy. AdTech granular flux is a compound after remelting anhydrous granular chloride salt, which effectively removes alkali metal and non-metallic inclusions.
3. The effect of degassing and slag removal is achieved through melting, effectively reducing burning loss. Our granular fluxes have undergone physical and chemical reactions during production, and achieve the purpose of removing alkali metal and non-metallic inclusions through melting during refining.
4. Environmentally friendly flux with very little smoke during the refining process. This product achieves the purpose of degassing and slag removal through melting, so it does not produce smoke, zero emission of fluoride, and does not pollute the environment. It fully meets the emission standards established by environmentally harmful gas pollution and is an environmentally friendly flux.
5. Fast heating, loose aluminum ash, easy recovery of aluminum ash. Our granular flux aluminum ash is loose and easy to recover, which is convenient for secondary recovery and saves costs.