Refractory ceramic foam filter aluminum alloy filtration effectively removes harmless impurities such as bubbles, ash oxides, and various assimilates in the aluminum melt. It can greatly improve the yield and quality of aluminum castings, prevent defects of other metal components from penetrating into the aluminum solution, and will not affect the aluminum alloy factors, thereby ensuring the quality of aluminum castings.
Refractory ceramic foam filter aluminum alloy filtration is the most effective and reliable method to remove non-metallic inclusions in aluminum alloy melt. Ceramic foam filters can increase the hardness and contour hardness of the casting and improve the bending strength. In principle, it can be divided into filter cake filtration and depth filtration. There are many types of filtration, the best ones are filter tubes and ceramic foam filters.
The refractory ceramic foam filter is closely related to the filtration efficiency of molten metal. At the same time, there is no need to reduce inclusions during operation, such as ignoring smelting, heat treatment furnaces, and casting. In order to prevent heavy pollution of clean aluminum after filtration.
The installation of the ceramic foam filter is closely related to the filtration efficiency of the ceramic foam filter. At the same time, there is no need to reduce inclusions during operation, such as ignoring smelting, heat treatment furnaces, and casting. In order to prevent heavy pollution of clean aluminum after filtration.
Under normal circumstances, the following aspects should be paid attention to when installing and using alumina foam ceramic filters:
- Choose the right filter plate.
- When selecting the filter plate size and number of holes, factors such as the pouring flow range, the specific type of metal filtration, the maximum liquid level, the total filtration volume and the cleanliness of the aluminum raw material should be considered.
- The pretreatment of melt filtration cannot be ignored
- Such as normal slagging, cleaning and refining furnace, and holding furnace. In particular, the online degassing device is still necessary because it can not only reduce the hydrogen content in the melt, but also remove some non-metallic inclusions.
- The filter should match the square high temperature filter box.
- It is not only used for sealing, but also can prevent the metal filter from entering the box from the slot, and avoid the foam board from being too light.