Aluminum silicate caster tips are the key parts of the continuous aluminum trip casting machine, which directly affects the quality of aluminum sheets. The caster tips have many types according to different casting machines.
Aluminum silicate caster tips produced by AdTech adopts ceramic fiber and some other refractory materials. The opening surface and the coating of the working surface are smooth. And it can resistant to the corrosion of the liquid aluminum, guarantee the purity of the aluminum sheet. Castertips have excellent non-wetting properties, low thermal conductivity, high-temperature stabilities, uniform density, smooth surfaces, and close tolerance. Ceramic fiber castertip is the best choice for casting and rolling high-quality aluminum foil blanks.
Aluminum Silicate Caster Tips Advantages
- It uses nano-scale fiber composite materials, is processed by high-precision equipment.
- Has precise size control and suitable density and rigidity.
- The key parts adopt nano paint, sealing the surface of the hole. No delamination and non-stick performance, and enhanced resistance to corrosion by aluminum liquid.
- The reasonably symmetrical flow channel in the internal structure can meet the requirements of liquid aluminum fluid mechanics.
- Good thermal insulation, effective control of the constant temperature of casting and rolling area parameters.
- Low deformation, easy to adjust the gap between the nozzle roll, improve the surface quality of the aluminum foil blank, and effectively improve the white stripes and dark lines.
Aluminum Silicate Caster Tips consist of a narrow feed port at the back end and a wide discharge port at the front end. There is a partition block in the material channel between the feed port and the discharge port to separate the material channel into two parts side by side. The rear section of the partition block extends backward from the feed port, and its horizontal section is in an arc shape; the middle section of the separator block is located in the material channel, and its horizontal section is triangular; the front section of the separator block extends forward from the material channel and extends out of the front-end outlet, and its horizontal section is linear. The utility model is provided with a partition block in the traditional casting nozzle, so that two casting and rolling billets with narrow width can be produced on the same casting and rolling equipment at the same time, the utilization rate of the equipment is improved, and the manufacturing cost is reduced. At the same time, the shape of the separator block can make the materials flow into the roller smoothly, so as to ensure the reliability of the production and operation.