Aluminium foundries ceramic filters are very economical and effective filters that can filter out non-metallic solid inclusions in aluminum and aluminum alloy melts.
The ceramic foam filter plate adopts a three-dimensional network structure and connected pores of organic foam sponge as a carrier, which invades the special ceramic slurry with thixotropy, and adopts a special roll extrusion process to make the ceramic slurry evenly spread on the skeleton of the carrier It is then dried and cured and then fired at a high temperature.
Aluminium foundries ceramic filters are often used in the production process of aluminum and aluminum alloy. There are seven main specifications of ceramic foam filter products (178×178×50mm, 230×230×50mm, 305×305×50mm, 381×381×50mm, 432×432×50mm, 508×508×50mm, 584×584×50mm). For products with other specifications and models, the supply and demand can be negotiated.
Aluminium Foundries Ceramic Filter Instructions
1. Clean the CFF filter box.
2. Gently put the foam ceramic filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand, so as to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and the filter plate, make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. Preheat to remove water and facilitate the initial instant filtration. Preheating can be implemented by electric or gas heating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting, the normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass, the indenter will drop below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will gradually increase.
5. In the normal filtering process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid excessive disturbance of molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, take out the ceramic foam filter plate in time and clean the filter box.